zaterdag 28 maart 2009

tunes

maestro hey,
sorry but I have heard nothing known.
some members have also listened and heard nothing familiar.
below you see their message. sorry, nachtridder



good evening I have heard but there is nothing familiar to me sorry ----- Original Message ----- groetjes tyger61


Hi Night Knight, I do not know what the artist is but it sounds there pieces of Jean Michel Jarre "Maybe are complex pieces from his repertoire. Greeting Willem


Night Knight hey, I have the winamp autotag and got some names but they tell me nothing. if you use winamp you try. greeting Dakhetzelfiswist


Good evening Night Knight: I have the tunes of Maestero even heard, but there is unfortunately not one of those I recognize. Regards and good luck further with you, Peter

1 opmerking:

Maestro zei

DEAR Night Knight,
Thank you so much for your attention to my request.

I also thank everyone who has spent his time and listened to my tunes.

I know it's hard to find the composer of these tracks but I'm not disappointed.

I know that new members will visit
and join your blog and they may be able to help in this case.

Thanks in advance.
Maestro.