vrijdag 27 maart 2009

wanted

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
I saw that in this blog most albums were instrumental.
So I just have a request here and I hope because of the good atmosphere we have here some of these unknown tracks get recognized.
I just need some information as regards to these instrumental tracks andanyone's help would be great.
Just listen to these most important parts:http://www.4shared.com/dir/8986844/70f47194/Tunes.html
Or for the ease,
download and listen to them at once here:http://www.mediafire.com/?mvu0hjrg1yd
The most important ones are 2,3,9,10,12,13,14
These are the tunes I'm looking for and I want to know the composers or names.
Just let me know if you can recognize them.
Kind Regards.Maestro.

2 opmerkingen:

Dakhetzelfiswist zei

hey Nachtridder,
ik heb met winamp de autotag gebruikt en kreeg enkele namen maar die zeggen mij niets.
als je winamp gebruikt moet je dit eens proberen
vr gr Dakhetzelfiswist

Lovestorm zei

BY CHANCE I'VE GOT THE BETTER QUALITY OF TRACK NO.9 AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW THE COMPOSER.